Zewicki House Museum in Linn
"Pictured above is the newly painted and restored Zewicki House as it looked in the fall of 2010. Many volunteers worked to make this restoration possible."
HISTORY OF THE ZEWICKI HOUSE
This nine-room house was designed by Dr. E. T. Zewicki, Linn dentist, and his wife, Amy. Construction was begun in 1894 and completed in 1895. The contractor builder was Theodore Oidtman. During the period 1910-1916 the front and back porches were added. Prior to 1927 there was no plumbing or electricity in the home. The Zewicki heirs owned the house until 1986 when it was deeded to the Osage County Historical Society. The Zewicki House is located at the corner of Fourth and Main Streets, Linn.
When we're open
The office, museum, and research library at the Zewicki House are open year-round Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday mornings from 9:00 till noon. We are also open on Sunday afternoons from the first Sunday in May to the last Sunday in September.